Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, 30 November 2006

The Gift

My first blog - delicated to my unborn child. Intend to start a blog long time ago but never had the time to really sit down and start up a blog. However getting to know that I am going to be a father soon make me got this impact to jot down details of this whole journey of fatherhood. :)

Suppose to take leave on this day, as mom-in-law's Birthday is on the 1st Dec. But cant, as need to be in office for some matters. In the morning, Jas pop a question to me, "get me a test kit". =) wow, hope can kena toto this time (being trying for a period of time). So I ran over to Esso Mobil and got the kit.. tested.... ++++++++++

Went to the gynecologist with the whole family to get a confirmation. Ha Ha Ha, one month liao. But just in case, I wont be announcing this news to the whole world till the pregnacy stable.. traditionally....

No comments: