Problem 1 : Javier is not very interested in milk recently. He would move his head from left to right and smile when we feed him. We have to wait for him to feel sleepy so that he will not reject milk and pop the bottle into his mouth.
Problem 2 : Work is so busy that sometimes I do not have time to pump milk. Initially, I'm thinking of providing Javier supply till 6 months although he is already on half formula milk already. Now that my supply is even lower than previous, might need to stop earlier.
Problem 3 : My hair is dropping like mad. I might be bald soon :( I left hairs everywhere I am. help.... IYou see, most women are afraid that pregnancy will make them fat. This is not really a concern to me as I'm fat in the first place. I think Hair drop is the number 1 killer. Hope this hormone thing will end soon.
Problem 4 : Jason has been working late and later and latest. So late that everytime he comes home, Javier is asleep already. I know he has tons of work but I hope that he could have some quality family life too. I think it is the whole working environment and style that matters here. Imagine getting sms from colleague 11 pm plus on the next day work issue. Sometimes, I wonder if his team operates like an owl, only work when the moon is out. Lastly, I told him that Javier might not recognize him as Daddy and might think he is some Uncle who occasionally drop by our place. Does that sound threatening? It is meant to be a joke though.
Sunday, 18 November 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment