Mummy told me that I will be having a Didi or Meimei, no wonder Mummy keep on saying I'm no longer a baby, I'm a big boy now.
I will try to behave myself so Mummy will not be stressful.
Daddy!! you have to be good boy too.
Please come home early before sky turn black.
Please step out of your office at 6.30pm sharp, not 7.30 pm , not8.30 pm, not 11.30 pm
Please come home and play with me. Everytime I'm already asleep when you are home. Miss you..
Please pat me to sleep as I enjoy your meaty shouder.
I will be super good boy if you fulfil the above.
Let us shower lots of love to mummy and baby :)
Tuesday, 18 November 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Congratulations to you mummy! DiDi or MeiMei either one means you have got a playmate :)
more headache maybe haha
Post a Comment